Spyware & Virus Cleaning
Are you noticing one or more of the following:
- Pop-ups while browsing the web?
- Slowing down computer?
- PC Locking up or freezing
- Change in home page?
- Redirecting of sites?
- False anti-virus protection software?
Most people think having an antivirus installed will shield viruses from coming in or will remove a virus automatically. That couldn't be further from the truth. An antivirus program only protects against known viruses and only you are updating the program or if it is set to auto-update. I find most people's programs are expired. Also, there are thousands of viruses and over 20,000 new malware signatures created each day. It takes a few weeks for the antivirus companies to detect these new signatures and write detection for them and update your program, which means you are susceptible to every new virus that is created daily until it is updated into your virus database.
You may have harmful viruses or malware on your computer. Even though you may have virus protection software, viruses and malicious software are an ongoing challenge for all internet users. We can repair and prevent issues by removing harmful software and viruses from your system. Virus protection is vital, especially when your data is not backed up. Let us help you protect your computer from harmful viruses, worms, spyware, spam, Trojans, and other malware. White Box Computers can help you get rid of threats on your computer, and help you prevent them in the future. Do not make it easy for hackers to get to your personal information. Surf the web confidently with White Box Computers' protection against adware and malware.
Anti-virus is your best line of defense and must be on every computer. We use top of the line protection and cleaning software. Call us today for more information at (847) 833-9324
We can help you with:
- Securing your home or office network
- Fixing system problems caused by viruses and other malware
- Removing all spyware, adware, malware, and viruses
- Testing operating systems and software
- Removing all malicious programs that could harm your computer or destroy your data
- Advising against the threat of virus infection and identity theft
- Installing updates for protection on security software
- Backing up your data automatically
- Clearing Internet history and delete all cookies
- Protecting your system from future threats
- Installing antivirus, antispyware, and antimalware
- Installing, configuring, and updating your firewall
- Setting up alerts modified for you
- Blocking unwanted websites
- Customizing your web browser
White Box Computers is known for its high standards of professionalism and performance.